TSN75A Power Supply
The TSN75A Power Supply is a current-limited transformer based AC voltage source with resistively-damped output coupling which provides enhanced load (i.e. ionizing apparatus or Applicator) regulation. This enhanced stability vs. a large range of loads results in improved reliability and longevity of both the supply and the load (Patent Pending). The TSN75A includes an input dual-voltage selector switch to support operation with a multitude of international mains power systems
(e.g. 100V…120V and 220V…240V at 50Hz or 60Hz).
• dual HV-output receptacles
• field-serviceable componentry
• user-safe current limiting
• AC ionization for many Applicator systems (e.g. static bar/rod, air gun/nozzle/knife/blower)
• mounting bracket(s) and footprint compatible with TSN70 and other AC power supplies
• HV-output resistive coupling stabilizes ionization for range of small to large Applicator loads
|Type||High-voltage transformer with resistive output coupling|
|Input Voltage||120/240 VAC|
7.5 kVRMS nom.
|Input Current, Fuse||0.2/0.1 A max., 0.315A slo-blo|
|Output Current||4 mA max|
|Ambient Temp||< or = 40C (104F)|
|Line Cord, Plug||6' detachable, NEMA 120V|
|Optional Cords||w UK, Euro, NEMA 240V plugs|
|Dimensions||4.7"W x 4.3"H x 6.0"D|
Z-Mar Technology, Inc.
9311 Monroe Road
Charlotte NC 28270 US
Phone: 800-224-0773, 704-841-8845